Kenmist heads to Roger Baines' Britton House Stud in Somerset after making 775,000 guineas when sold in foal to Rock Of Gibraltar. The stud's manager Anthony Penfold signed for the 10-year-old, who is dam of this year's group I Prix du Moulin winner Grey Lilas.Group I-placed Time Ahead realized 650,000 guineas when bought by the BBA Ireland's Adrian Nicoll on behalf of an undisclosed British breeder.On the day, Tattersalls reported 177 horses sold for an aggragate of 14,330,300 guineas, an average of 80,962 guineas and a 42,000 guineas median. At the same session one year ago, 188 head grossed 15,363,000 guineas for an average of 81,718 guineas and a median of 35,500 guineas.
Most Popular Stories
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- NYRA Budget Passes, But Not Without Debate
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Online Stallion Season Auction Set for Iowa
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet