The sale saw 25 of 37 offered seasons sell for a gross of $448,100. The average was $17,924. Five shares failed to meet reserve prices.Seeking the Gold (Mr. Prospector -- Con Game, by Buckpasser) stood the 2004 season for $150,000. He will stand the 2005 season for $125,000.
Seeking the Gold is the sire of stakes 61 stakes winners, including additional 2004 stakes winners Kodema, Jackkpot, Cypriata, Broadway Gold, Gold Storm, Gold History (in England) and Advice (in France).
Most Popular Stories
- CHRB Gets Update as Moving Day Draws Closer
- Marathon Valedictory Closes Out Woodbine Meet
- Solid Field Drawn for Springboard Mile Stakes
- Northern California Race Dates Approved
- Normandy Invasion, Itsmyluckyday Return
- Barbaro Brother Lentenor to Stand in Indiana
- Longshot Proves First Winner for Tippity Tap
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Preakness Purse Increased to $1.5M in 2014
- Penn National Plans to Race 200 Days in 2014