The sale saw 25 of 37 offered seasons sell for a gross of $448,100. The average was $17,924. Five shares failed to meet reserve prices.Seeking the Gold (Mr. Prospector -- Con Game, by Buckpasser) stood the 2004 season for $150,000. He will stand the 2005 season for $125,000.
Seeking the Gold is the sire of stakes 61 stakes winners, including additional 2004 stakes winners Kodema, Jackkpot, Cypriata, Broadway Gold, Gold Storm, Gold History (in England) and Advice (in France).
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru
- Apprentice Courtney Hernandez Gets First Win