Arlington Park announced Monday the kickoff of its new Twin Spires Club fan loyalty and rewards program, part of a national program with Churchill Downs and replaces Arlington's former program, the A-Club. All A-Club members who were active in 2000, have been automatically transferred into the Twin Spires Club.
"We are pleased to offer the great benefits associated with Arlington Park and Churchill Downs to our loyal fans," said Scott Mordell, Arlington Park's chief executive officer. "The Twin Spires Club enables fans to enjoy the sport of racing in new and better ways." As part of the program's introduction, active members will receive their new cards by mail followed by an additional mailing with an invitation to collect a free Mystery Mutuel Wagering Voucher by visiting any one of Arlington's five OTB locations or the Louisville, Ky. Sports Spectrum on Saturday, Jan. 27. One voucher will have a value of $5,000, while all others will be worth at least $2 and could be $50, $25, $10 or $5.
Arlington's OTB locations are -- Arlington Trackside, Mud Bug OTB (Chicago), Quad Cities Betting Parlor, Arlington in Rockford and Arlington in Waukegan.As part of the transition, members may use their A-Club card for wagering through Jan. 26, 2001. Starting Jan. 27, all members must use their Twin Spires Club card. Any former A-Club member who did not receive a Twin Spires Club card or anyone
wishing to join may sign up for their free membership at any participating location. In addition, members can verify their points balance at the Twin Spires Club center at all locations.
Most Popular Stories
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- Honor Code to Bypass Rebel, Run at Gulfstream
- Judy the Beauty Leads Las Flores Shippers
- Curlin, Asmussen Among Hall of Fame Finalists
- Midshipman Colt Posts Fastest Ocala Drill
- Sweet Reason Comes Back a Winner
- Portion of Vinceremos' Earnings to Charity
- Riposte Heads Solid Hillsborough Field
- Stakes Winner S. S. Hot Sauce Dead at 33
- Big 'Cap was 'Holy Grail' for Trainer Jones