"Brave Act ran once on the dirt in the Arkansas Derby, I believe, and didn't fare too well," Cecil said. "But how many 2-year-old fillies have raced a mile at this time of year? We'll try the Oak Leaf, but there are all kinds of options for her."
Reddam purchased Fearless Flyer after she broke her maiden by 13 lengths in Ireland on July 1. She made her first North American start a winning one, capturing the one-mile Natalma by 1 ½ lengths in impressive last-to-first fashion on Sept. 12. From five starts, she's won twice with two seconds for earnings of $119,775.
Most Popular Stories
- Downey Profile: Improvement Mandated in Rebel
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Study Links Cell Damage to Corticosteroids
- Azeri: Don't Tell Sophia Faces Close Hatches
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- Iotapa Heads Tough Lineup in Santa Margarita
- Sign Runs Last in Return from Lengthy Layoff
- New Standards May Be Imposed on NY Stewards
- Hall of Fame Jockeys to Compete at Pimlico