includes: * All horses should have identification halters on.
* Fifteen gallons of water should be available per horse per 24 hours.
* Shavings should be banked high against the walls in the horses' stalls to prevent them from getting cast.
* All loose equipment is to be placed in tack rooms.
* It is recommended to close the top and bottom stall doors if possible.
Most Popular Stories
- Stallion Monba Represented by First Winner
- Calder Releases 2014 Partial Stakes Schedule
- Santa Anita Reducing Takeout on Daily Double
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- De La Cruz Soars at Tampa Bay With 4-Bagger
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- King Kamehameha Son Dominates in Hong Kong
- City Wolf Joins Roster at Pleasant Acres
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says