includes: * All horses should have identification halters on.
* Fifteen gallons of water should be available per horse per 24 hours.
* Shavings should be banked high against the walls in the horses' stalls to prevent them from getting cast.
* All loose equipment is to be placed in tack rooms.
* It is recommended to close the top and bottom stall doors if possible.
Most Popular Stories
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Study Links Cell Damage to Corticosteroids
- Iotapa Heads Tough Lineup in Santa Margarita
- Azeri: Don't Tell Sophia Faces Close Hatches
- Sign Runs Last in Return from Lengthy Layoff
- Hall of Fame Jockeys to Compete at Pimlico
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- New Standards May be Imposed on NY Stewards
- OBS Sale Closes With Records Shattered