Dizney, a member of The Jockey Club since 1997 and a steward from 1999-2003, owns Double Diamond Farm in Ocala, Fla. He is president of the Florida Thoroughbred Breeders and Owners Association and serves as secretary of the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association. He founded Orlando-based United Medical Corporation in 1974 and serves as its chairman and CEO.
Oxley, a member of The Jockey Club since 2000, owns Fawn Leap Farm near Midway, Ky. He serves on the board of directors of Breeders' Cup Ltd. and Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation. A former chairman of the U.S. Polo Association, Oxley is the owner and president of Oxley Petroleum, an oil and gas exploration firm based in Tulsa, Okla.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab