Dizney, a member of The Jockey Club since 1997 and a steward from 1999-2003, owns Double Diamond Farm in Ocala, Fla. He is president of the Florida Thoroughbred Breeders and Owners Association and serves as secretary of the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association. He founded Orlando-based United Medical Corporation in 1974 and serves as its chairman and CEO.
Oxley, a member of The Jockey Club since 2000, owns Fawn Leap Farm near Midway, Ky. He serves on the board of directors of Breeders' Cup Ltd. and Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation. A former chairman of the U.S. Polo Association, Oxley is the owner and president of Oxley Petroleum, an oil and gas exploration firm based in Tulsa, Okla.
Most Popular Stories
- Flat Out to Enter Stud at Spendthrift Farm
- Apprentice Carrasco Continues Winning Ways
- Castellano Sets North American Earnings Mark
- Shy's Aly Scores for Sire Too Shy Will Fly
- Honor Code: A.P. Indy's Last Derby Hope
- Moment of the Year Voting Now Open
- Novak at the Track: Road to Derby Retrospect
- After Market Purchased to Stand in Turkey
- Turfway to Increase Stakes, Allowance Purses
- TimeformUS: Saturday Plays