Dizney, a member of The Jockey Club since 1997 and a steward from 1999-2003, owns Double Diamond Farm in Ocala, Fla. He is president of the Florida Thoroughbred Breeders and Owners Association and serves as secretary of the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association. He founded Orlando-based United Medical Corporation in 1974 and serves as its chairman and CEO.
Oxley, a member of The Jockey Club since 2000, owns Fawn Leap Farm near Midway, Ky. He serves on the board of directors of Breeders' Cup Ltd. and Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation. A former chairman of the U.S. Polo Association, Oxley is the owner and president of Oxley Petroleum, an oil and gas exploration firm based in Tulsa, Okla.
Most Popular Stories
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 3-year-olds
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Kettle Corn to Stand in Ohio at Fair Winds
- Lucayan Well-Spotted in Hollywood Turf Cup
- Records on the Line in Final Native Diver Run
- String King to Try Dirt at Fair Grounds
- Bringing Precision to Track Maintenance
- Kentucky Steps Toward Medication Uniformity
- Drug Testing Not Without Its Challenges
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29