Satellite Information Services, which provides live racing and much more for Britain's 8,000 betting shops, will produce the ATR coverage, though editorial control will rest with ATR. ATR will be available in nine million homes free of charge.ATR is a partnership between Arena Leisure, the racecourse group, and Sky Television. It has risen out of the wreckage of the original attheraces, which went off the air at the end of March.Meanwhile, THRC has come to agreement with the rights-holder Phumelela Gold to show live South African racing in Britain. Phumelela Gold will in turn distribute THRC‚s product around in the world in a complete package that contains pool betting involving the British tote system.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple Grade I Winner Flat Out Retired
- Hong Kong Runners May Have Trouble This Year
- Mucho Macho Man Returns to Gulfstream Tab
- Hialeah Purse Lawsuit Heads to Arbitration
- Hong Kong Cup: Winfried Engelbrecht-Bresges
- Ihtsahymn Edges Favorite in Kingston Town
- Multiple GI Winner Richard's Kid to Magali
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- What was the Top Race of 2013?