The NTRA/Breeders' Cup and Dodge will make contributions tied to automobile sales to NTRA member horsemens associations located in 23 jurisdictions, provided associations reach their sales quotas. If all horsemens associations achieve their sales goals, more than $600,000 will be added to purses in the form of Breeders' Cup Stakes money allocations.
"Dodge Drive to the Finish Line is a natural extension of the truly unique partnership Dodge has with the NTRA and demonstrates the commitment we both have to helping each other achieve our business objectives," said Julie Roehm, Director, Chrysler Group Marketing Communications. "With some of the most powerful and affordable trucks and sport-utility vehicles on the market, we believe this program will provide added incentive for members of the horsemens' associations.""We believe the Dodge Drive to the Finish Line is a win-win," said Chip Campbell, NTRA Senior Vice President, Sponsorship and Television. "The contributions of the horsemen's associations to the success of our Dodge Group Purchasing relationship will be recognized and rewarded." Representatives from NTRA Purchasing will be working with horsemen's associations to assist in sales efforts. NTRA members already receive favorable pricing on Dodge vehicles in addition to other manufacturer and dealer discounts.
Most Popular Stories
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Trainer Chleborad Secures 1,000th Career Win
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail