The NTRA/Breeders' Cup and Dodge will make contributions tied to automobile sales to NTRA member horsemens associations located in 23 jurisdictions, provided associations reach their sales quotas. If all horsemens associations achieve their sales goals, more than $600,000 will be added to purses in the form of Breeders' Cup Stakes money allocations.
"Dodge Drive to the Finish Line is a natural extension of the truly unique partnership Dodge has with the NTRA and demonstrates the commitment we both have to helping each other achieve our business objectives," said Julie Roehm, Director, Chrysler Group Marketing Communications. "With some of the most powerful and affordable trucks and sport-utility vehicles on the market, we believe this program will provide added incentive for members of the horsemens' associations.""We believe the Dodge Drive to the Finish Line is a win-win," said Chip Campbell, NTRA Senior Vice President, Sponsorship and Television. "The contributions of the horsemen's associations to the success of our Dodge Group Purchasing relationship will be recognized and rewarded." Representatives from NTRA Purchasing will be working with horsemen's associations to assist in sales efforts. NTRA members already receive favorable pricing on Dodge vehicles in addition to other manufacturer and dealer discounts.
Most Popular Stories
- St Nicholas Abbey Progresses in Recovery
- Castellano Closing on Season Earnings Record
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 3-year-olds
- Slideshow: The Week in Photos for 12/10/2013
- Slideshow: Royal Delta
- Veterinarian-Farrier Team Key to Managing Laminitic Horses
- NJ Senate Committee OKs Instant Racing Bill
- Horizontal Navigation: Blogs and Multimedia
- Gulfstream Expands Lead in Handle
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys