The Derby field is limited to 20 starters with preference given to horses with the highest total earnings in graded stakes. "We're going to wait and hopefully we'll get in," Orman said. "I guess it's 50-50 right now but we'll just what happens." Orman said that Rock Hard Ten would work three more times before the May 1 Kentucky Derby.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple GI Winner Richard's Kid to Magali
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- CHRB to Meet as Hollywood Park Closure Nears
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- Ultimate Guide To Winning 1 Million Points
- Hong Kong Cup Day: John Gosden - The Fugue
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce