On Saturday Court is set to ride Lucky Pulpit in the $750,000 Santa Anita Derby (gr. I) for trainer Cliff Sise Jr.
"I got set up here before I went to Dubai," Court said. "I plan to stay here for a while. I have my wife here and my youngest daughter."
Court, who has ridden more than 2,500 winners for purses of nearly $40 million since he began his career in 1980, has earned riding titles at several different tracks, including Oaklawn Park, Ellis Park, Hoosier Park and Birmingham Race Course.
"So far business is good," said Cosato, who also represents Corey Nakatani. "We've gotten a lot of support from Doug O'Neill and a few others. I'm sure things will pick up even more as we go along and as we meet people and get around."
Most Popular Stories
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29
- Panelists to Horse Racing: Spin Isn't In
- St Nicholas Abbey Progresses in Recovery
- Giving 'L' Legitimacy - Eric Mitchell
- BloodHorse.com New Navigation Tour
- Racing is Ripe for More Advanced Statistics
- NYRA Chief Discusses Aspects of Growth Plan
- Castellano Closing on Season Earnings Record
- Suffolk Casino Project to be Put to New Vote
- Slideshow: Royal Delta