"It was a very good work," Orman said. "Gary got after him a little bit because he'd never been hit before, but he handled it well. We haven't decided where he'll run yet, but we'll make that decision in a couple of days once I speak with (the owners). We'll watch today's races and then decide."
Rock Hard Ten, a son of Kris S. and the Mr. Prospector mare Tersa, has won both of his career starts in maiden and allowance company for earnings of $57,600.
Most Popular Stories
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- Woodbine Has Per-Card Wagering Rise in 2013
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North