The winning ticket – wagered off off-track at the Nevada hub – was the second highest Pick Six payoff of the 59-day-old meeting. The meet high of $1,567,984 was paid out to three winning tickets on March 3.
Sunday's Pick Six included a carryover of $214,729. An additional $1,152,712 was wagered into the pool for a grand total of $1,367,441.
Badinage won the fourth race at odds of 3-1, followed by Preachinatthebar at 8-1 in the $250,000 San Felipe Stakes (gr. II). Excessive Hayate scored as the 4-5 betting choice in the sixth race, and Southern Rain prevailed narrowly at 12-1 in the seventh race.
Adoration won the eighth race, the Santa Margarita Handicap, and paid $6.60 as the third choice in the wagering.
The ninth race went to Jewel of the Year at odds of 12-1. Beautifulbutbored finished first but was disqualified and placed fourth for causing interference. Beautifulbutbored went off at 6-1 odds.
There were 126 tickets with five out of six worth $2,190 each.
Most Popular Stories
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- Akeed Mofeed Takes HK Cup; Little Mike 9th
- Dozen Pointed for $750,000 CashCall Futurity
- Boat Trip Wins Express; Triple Heater for 2nd
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in Hong Kong Vase
- Glorious Days Closes to Win Hong Kong Mile
- Jose Sea View Posts Gritty Display Victory
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise
- Lord Kanaloa Impresses in Career Finale