The winning ticket – wagered off off-track at the Nevada hub – was the second highest Pick Six payoff of the 59-day-old meeting. The meet high of $1,567,984 was paid out to three winning tickets on March 3.
Sunday's Pick Six included a carryover of $214,729. An additional $1,152,712 was wagered into the pool for a grand total of $1,367,441.
Badinage won the fourth race at odds of 3-1, followed by Preachinatthebar at 8-1 in the $250,000 San Felipe Stakes (gr. II). Excessive Hayate scored as the 4-5 betting choice in the sixth race, and Southern Rain prevailed narrowly at 12-1 in the seventh race.
Adoration won the eighth race, the Santa Margarita Handicap, and paid $6.60 as the third choice in the wagering.
The ninth race went to Jewel of the Year at odds of 12-1. Beautifulbutbored finished first but was disqualified and placed fourth for causing interference. Beautifulbutbored went off at 6-1 odds.
There were 126 tickets with five out of six worth $2,190 each.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Miss Mossman Surprises in New Zealand Oaks
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Champs Beholder, She's a Tiger Post Workouts
- Dissident, Appearance Win at Royal Randwick