Isle of Capri Casinos is offering $518 million to build in Rosemont. And Midwest Gaming and Entertainment is bidding $476 million to build in Des Plaines.
Harrah's says it plans to open its casino within 12 months after gaming board approval. Isle of Capri promises to open within eight months of board approval.
Most Popular Stories
- NJ Senate Committee OKs Instant Racing Bill
- Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale Posts Increases
- Multi-Breed Drug Uniformity No Easy Task
- Slideshow: Royal Delta
- New Buyers Drive Up Sales at Arqana
- Charles Town Gets Dates But Awaits Contract
- Oaklawn Park to Open 57-day Meet Jan. 10
- Gulfstream Expands Lead in Handle
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- Horizontal Navigation: Blogs and Multimedia