Four-year-old Domestic Dispute ended a yearlong winless drought with his neck victory in the Strub on Feb. 7.
"He's doing really well right now," Gallagher said. "We haven't decided for sure where he'll run next, though. The Big 'Cap is definitely a possibility, but we won't make a final decision until the weekend or early next week."
Domestic Dispute, who was purchased by his current owners, Dave Bienstock and Charles Winner of Beverly Hills, from breeder Gary Garber two weeks before last year's Kentucky Derby (gr. I), failed to hit the board in four starts before the Strub for his new connections. He won last year's Santa Catalina Stakes (gr. II), was second in the Coolmore Lexington Stakes (gr. II) and was also second after the disqualification of a rival in the Hollywood Futurity (gr. I).
From 16 career starts, the chestnut son of Unbridled's Song -- Majestical Moment, by Majesterial has a record of three wins, two seconds and two thirds for earnings of $483,115.
Most Popular Stories
- Mr Speaker Skims to Dania Beach Surprise
- Strapping Groom Much the Best in Gravesend
- Full Field to Meet Flashback in Malibu Stakes
- Sweet Lulu Breaks From Rail in La Brea Clash
- Cyber Secret Sets Turfway Mark in Stakes Win
- Baker to Head Operations at Three Chimneys
- Slideshow: A Visit to WinStar Farm
- Eluisve Gold Surprises Cape Guineas Field
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song