John Deere, title sponsor of the $2 million John Deere Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) and the John Deere Turf Division of the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships, will be the presenting sponsor of the Hollywood Turf Festival, to be held Nov. 28-30 at Hollywood Park in Inglewood, Calif. John Deere will also be the presenting sponsor for the grade I, $600,000 Hollywood Derby, to be run Sunday, Nov. 30. "Hollywood Park is very pleased to welcome John Deere as a presenting sponsor of the Autumn Turf Festival," said Allen Gutterman, vice president of marketing at Hollywood Park. "John Deere is very much a presence at Hollywood, both on the track and on the backstretch." "Our partnership with the National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA) has been extremely beneficial for both parties," says Dennis Stewart, manager of government and national account sales for John Deere. "Sponsoring this year's Hollywood Turf Festival and Hollywood Derby provides a great opportunity to more effectively reach race tracks, breeding farms, and NTRA members."
Most Popular Stories
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- Rise Up Scores for Late Sire Rockport Harbor
- Turfway Cancels Card Because of Weather
- Silver Returns to New York Racing Association
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce
- Equine Sector Helps Boost KY Ag Receipts