"That's a nice way to end the season in France," he told The Racing Post. "He's a very tough and consistent individual. The longer the better and next year he will have a program which will take in the Prix Greffulhe and Lupin."
Boeuf, who won the race for the sixth time, added: "I said after we won in August that Voix Du Nord would win a group I race in the autumn when the ground is softer and the distance longer." Baron T van Zuylen de Nyevelt bred and owns the French-bred bay by Valanour.
Most Popular Stories
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise
- Multiple Grade I Winner Flat Out Retired
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Ed Dunlop - Red Cadeaux
- Apprentice Jockey Vanessa Fry Wins Her First
- Broken Sword Never Looks Back in Bayakoa Win
- Exit Stage Left Stays Unbeaten in Gold Rush
- Nevada Kid Rolls in Claiming Crown Jewel
- Hong Kong Runners May Have Trouble This Year
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in HK Vase
- Hedge Skimmer Valiant Girl Shocks My Charmer