A full field of 20 remained eligible for the Epsom Derby -- including Two Thousand Guineas winner Refuse to Bend -- following Thursday's final declaration stage for Saturday's English classic at Epsom.
A total of 22 horses hoped to contest the about 1 1/2 mile contest, but the new 20-horse maximum in place this year meant Albanov and Skelligs Rock were eliminated from contention.
Refuse to Bend, who is trained by Dermot Weld,. will attempt to become the first horse to win both the Two Thousand Guineas and the Epsom Derby since Nashwan in 1989.
Trainer Aidan O'Brien, who has won the past two Derby's, has left four colts, including future book favorite Brian Boru. Also entered from Ballydoyle are Alberto Giacometti, The Great Gatsby, and Balestrini.
The lone representative for Godolphin Racing is Graikos, a son of Rainbow Quest who finished fifth in his seasonal debut last month.
The field for the Epsom Derby in post position order with jockey and trainer:
1. Let Me Try Again, Darryll Holland, Terry Mills
2. Brian Boru, Michael Kinane, Aidan O'Brien
3. Unigold, Seb Sanders, Ed Dunlop
4. Kris Kin, Kieren Fallon, Sir Michael Stoute
5. Summerland, Jimmy Fortune, John Gosden
6. Refuse to Bend, Pat Smullen, Dermot Weld
7. Magistretti, Kevin Darley, Neville Callaghan
8. Alamshar, Johnny Murtagh, John Oxx
9. Alberto Giacometti, Christophe Soumillon, Aidan O'Brien
10. Shield, Eddie Ahern, Gerard Butler
11. Prince Nureyev, Steve Drowne, Rod Millman
12. Dunhill Star, Michael Hills, Barry Hills
13. Graikos, Frankie Dettori, Saeed bin Suroor
14. Norse Dancer, Richard Quinn, David Elsworth
15. Strength 'N Honour, Richard Hughes, Charles Cyzer
16. The Great Gatsby, Pat Eddery, Aidan O'Brien
17. Lundy's Lane, Brett Doyle, Clive Brittain
18. Dutch Gold, Philip Robinson, Clive Brittain
19. Franklins Garden, Ted Durcan, Mark Tompkins
20. Balestrini, Jamie Spencer, Aidan O'Brien