The Kentucky-bred daughter of Victory Gallop is expected to make her stakes debut in the Del Mar Debutante (gr. I) on Aug. 30. The Debutante is a seven-furlong main track event for juvenile fillies that carries a $250,000 pot.
"She's doing awesome," trainer Bob Baffert said. "She's the female version of (last year's champion 2-year-old colt) Vindication. She's got gears we don't even know she has yet."
George Brunacini bred Victory U. S. A. in Kentucky. She was a $525,000 Fasig-Tipton February 2-year-old in training purchase earlier this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29
- Breeders' Cup Ramps Up Recruiting in Europe
- Trainer Michael D'Angelo Dies at 55
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Concern, Tuscalee Inducted into Maryland Hall
- Former Jockey Davis Focus of HRTV Documentary
- Gala Award: Not Your Typical Turf Pedigree
- NTRA Safety Alliance Re-Accredits Aqueduct
- Bogdan, Former NY Breeders Lobbyist, Dies