Kentucky Derby (gr. I). He previously was second in the Lexington Stakes (gr. II) at Keeneland and third in the San Pedro Stakes at Santa Anita. He's banked $185,329 with three wins, a second and two thirds from seven lifetime starts. A pair of runners also considered likely for the Swaps are Belmont Stakes (gr. I) runner-up Ten Most Wanted and Lazaro Barrera Memorial Handicap (gr. III) hero Blazonry.
Most Popular Stories
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- Palace Malice's Wins to Benefit Research
- Wildcat Red Stretches Speed Toward Classics
- KEEP Opposes Open-Ended Gambling Measure
- Instant Racing Measure Advances in Nebraska
- THS: Santa Anita H. & San Felipe S.
- Haskin: Another Opportunity For Wise Dan
- Who Will Win the Big 'Cap Showdown?
- Bayern Out of San Felipe With Bruised Quarter
- Epic Rematch Set for Santa Anita Handicap