Kentucky Derby (gr. I). He previously was second in the Lexington Stakes (gr. II) at Keeneland and third in the San Pedro Stakes at Santa Anita. He's banked $185,329 with three wins, a second and two thirds from seven lifetime starts. A pair of runners also considered likely for the Swaps are Belmont Stakes (gr. I) runner-up Ten Most Wanted and Lazaro Barrera Memorial Handicap (gr. III) hero Blazonry.
Most Popular Stories
- Chasing Landaluce
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 2-Year-Olds
- General Quarters Moves to Crestwood Farm
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Tests in Hong Kong
- That Handicapping Show: Claiming Crown 2013
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Dale Romans - Little Mike
- Hollendorfer Sends Out Pair in Bayakoa
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Tattersalls Ends Year With Soaring Figures