Godolphin's Dubai Destination and Blatant are expected to provide the major challenge to Hawk Wing.
Tillerman, second in the Queen Anne last year but a well-beaten sixth in the Lockinge, will try to better that effort under Richard Hughes.
South African hopes Eventuail and Victory Moon set to go to post give the field a little international flavor.
Tuesday's group I co-feature, the St James's Palace Stakes, attracted 11 runners, including the Sir Michael Stoute-trained Kalaman, winner of a listed stakes at Kempton earlier this month, and French 2,000 Guineas winner Clodovil.
France, second in the Irish 2,000 Guineas, Hold That Tiger and Statue Of Liberty, on the sidelines since winning last season's Coventry Stakes at the Royal meeting, represent O'Brien in the £250,000 St James.
Newmarket-based conditioner Paul D'Arcy Indian Haven, who defeated France at The Curragh, also figures to be a leading contender.
Martillo, a German invader supplemented at a cost to connections of £20,000, will be ridden by regular jockey William Mongil.
Zafeen, Tout Seul, Monsieur Bond and Hurricane Alan, second, fourth, sixth and seventh respectively behind Refuse To Bend in the Sagitta 2,000 Guineas, help round out a strong field.
Most Popular Stories
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- KY-bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru
- Apprentice Courtney Hernandez Gets First Win
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp