"She's training forwardly," conditioner Eoin Harty said. "I haven't tightened the screws on her yet and she's still a bit away from a race, but I'm very pleased with how she's coming along. There's some good genetics at work there, that's for sure."
Her current owners purchased Tizdubai for $950,000 as a weanling at the Keeneland November breeding stock sale in 2001. By Cee's Tizzy and out of the Seattle Song mare Cee's Song, the filly is also a half-sister to grade 2-placed Tizbud and two other winners.
The dark brown filly worked three furlongs in :39 3/5 on April 9 and again in :37 1/5 on May 13.
Most Popular Stories
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- Akeed Mofeed Takes HK Cup; Little Mike 9th
- Boat Trip Wins Express; Triple Heater for 2nd
- Dozen Pointed for $750,000 CashCall Futurity
- Jose Sea View Posts Gritty Display Victory
- Glorious Days Closes to Win Hong Kong Mile
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in Hong Kong Vase
- Dynamic Trade Continues at Arqana Sale
- Lord Kanaloa Impresses in Career Finale