"I left him there," Gallagher said. "There are a couple races in June there at Churchill Downs I'd like to run him in."
Options include the $100,000 Northern Dancer Stakes, a one-mile test for sophomores on June 14, and the $750,000 Stephen Foster Handicap (gr. II) for 3-year-olds at up set at nine furlongs over the main track on the same day.
Domestic Dispute has won two of 11 starts, with two seconds and two thirds, for earnings of $280,687. He won the Santa Catalina Stakes (gr. II) on Jan. 11 and owns placings in three other graded events, including last year's Hollywood Futurity (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- KHRC Drug Tests: Turfway Meet 'Cleanest'
- Lord Windermere Prevails in Gold Cup Photo
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- KY House Speaker: Gambling Amendment Dead
- Kentucky Horsemen Prepped on New Drug Rules
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Trainer Michael D'Angelo Dies at 55
- Fair Grounds Hall of Fame Inducts Proud Spell