"I left him there," Gallagher said. "There are a couple races in June there at Churchill Downs I'd like to run him in."
Options include the $100,000 Northern Dancer Stakes, a one-mile test for sophomores on June 14, and the $750,000 Stephen Foster Handicap (gr. II) for 3-year-olds at up set at nine furlongs over the main track on the same day.
Domestic Dispute has won two of 11 starts, with two seconds and two thirds, for earnings of $280,687. He won the Santa Catalina Stakes (gr. II) on Jan. 11 and owns placings in three other graded events, including last year's Hollywood Futurity (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Mr Speaker Skims to Dania Beach Surprise
- Strapping Groom Much the Best in Gravesend
- Baker to Head Operations at Three Chimneys
- Slideshow: A Visit to WinStar Farm
- Eluisve Gold Surprises Cape Guineas Field
- Cyber Secret Sets Turfway Mark in Stakes Win
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- Santa Anita Reducing Takeout on Daily Double
- Stallion Monba Represented by First Winner