He takes over as chairman at its convention next April in New Orleans. William E. Jackson, an Illinois Racing Board member, became chairman at RCI's annual meeting in Seattle.Zanzuccki was elected secretary-treasurer last year after a change in the organization's bylaws allowing commission staff representation on its board of directors.Roy Wood from California Racing Board and Joe Gorajec, of the Indiana Racing Commission, were the latest executive directors added to the board in Seattle.
Most Popular Stories
- THS: Santa Anita H. & San Felipe S.
- Haskin: Another Opportunity For Wise Dan
- Who Will Win the Big 'Cap Showdown?
- Bayern Out of San Felipe With Bruised Quarter
- Epic Rematch Set for Santa Anita Handicap
- Bond Holder to Florida Clinic for Monitoring
- Shippers Head Wide-Open Honeybee
- Sherman Keeps Ticking With California Chrome
- 191 Nominated to Toyota Blue Grass Stakes
- Conquest Titan, Vinceremos Loom in Tampa Bay