Arkansas Derby (gr. II) winner Sir Cherokee is stabled at Churchill Downs' Trackside Louisville training center.
Another California flight of Kentucky Derby and Oaks contenders is scheduled to arrive in Louisville on Thursday. That flight will include The Thoroughbred Corp's Derby contender Kafwain, the Bob
Baffert-trained winner of the San Vicente (gr. II); and a pair of Kentucky Oaks contenders in Everest Stables' Island Fashion, winner of the WinStar Oaks at Sunland Park for trainer Nick Canani; and the Thoroughbred Corp's Atlantic Ocean. Also on the plane will be 2002 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) winner Sarava,
who is now trained by Baffert.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- Effort to Resolve Virginia Dates Fails Again
- Constitution to Make Stakes Debut in FL Derby
- Jockey Club 2014 Fact Book Posted Online
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- New York Owner/Breeder Bomze Dies at 76
- Maryland-Based Owner Heft Dies at 94
- That Handicapping Show: Rebel Stakes
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby