"Talstar is very fast acting, gave us near 100% control, controls all sizes of caterpillars, and we got at least a week's residual from a single application. One application should do the job now that all of the egg masses have hatched."Dipel (Bacillus thuringiensis) gave us decent control (75% or so). It was quite effective against the small larvae but less so against the large ones. Its residues do not last as long as Talstar's.
"2) inject the trees with bidrin (Inject-a-cide B) within the next week. We found that this was quite effective so long as the larvae were less than half their full size. The injection must be done by the Mauget system by a certified applicator."
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Champs Beholder, She's a Tiger Post Workouts