TVG's weekly highlight show, "The Finish Line," begins its second season April 6 at 8 p.m. EST. The one-hour show is sponsored by Keeneland and is rebroadcast each Monday morning and Tuesday night."The Finish Line" features replays of major stakes races, national racing recaps, industry news, originally produced features and previews of upcoming events. It also includes post-race analysis and reaction, interviews with trainers, jockeys and owners, handicapping analysis for upcoming stakes races, bloodstock news and sales coverage. The hosts are Gary Seibel and Matt Carothers who are joined by TVG racing analyst Frank Lyons.
"'The Finish Line' became one of our most popular shows last year as viewers discovered it was a program they could tune into at a convenient time and place each weekend to catch up with everything important that has gone on in racing that week," said Tony Allevato, TVG Vice President and Executive Producer. "Because the show is an hour long it offers TV's most comprehensive look at racing's biggest events. We look forward to another exciting season and thank Keeneland for its continued support."
Most Popular Stories
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Test in Hong Kong
- Jockey De La Cruz Registers 1,000th Victory
- Zia Park Reports 14% Increase in 2013 Handle
- Hollendorfer Sends Out Pair in Bayakoa
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Dale Romans - Little Mike
- That Handicapping Show: Claiming Crown 2013
- House Subcommittee to Discuss Internet Gaming
- Wagering Up More Than 4% in November