Lava Man, the popular gelding who was scheduled to make his much-anticipated return to racing in the $100,000 Native Diver Handicap (gr. III) Dec. 12, has been scratched due to poor weather conditions, it was confirmed by Hollywood Park spokesman Mike Mooney Saturday morning.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- Cool Arrow On Target for First Spendthrift
- The Star of the BC Classic: Lucky Spell?