States and Canada. It includes the launch of 10 new projects and the conclusion of nine two-year projects begun last year. The 2003 budget raises the total provided since 1983 to $10,297,575.This amount has underwritten 178 separate projects at 31 universities.The new slate of projects addresses key issues of health and soundness, including laminitis, West Nile virus, pneumonia, and cartilage repair.
Most Popular Stories
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- Multiple GI Winner Richard's Kid to Magali
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Chasing Landaluce
- CHRB to Meet as Hollywood Park Closure Nears
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- Hong Kong Cup Day: John Gosden - The Fugue
- Ultimate Guide To Winning 1 Million Points