proposals," Peachtree president John Fort said. "They weren't as appealing as the opportunity to stand him myself. This is an exciting venture to have a stallion starting out. He's going to be bred to a lot of mares, and it only takes a little success to get a stallion on his way. He already has a recognizable name, and breeders are aware of his talent as a racehorse."
Most Popular Stories
- THS: Santa Anita H. & San Felipe S.
- Haskin: Another Opportunity For Wise Dan
- Who Will Win the Big 'Cap Showdown?
- Bayern Out of San Felipe With Bruised Quarter
- Epic Rematch Set for Santa Anita Handicap
- Bond Holder to Florida Clinic for Monitoring
- Shippers Head Wide-Open Honeybee
- Sherman Keeps Ticking With California Chrome
- 191 Nominated to Toyota Blue Grass Stakes
- Conquest Titan, Vinceremos Loom in Tampa Bay