The new "2011 Triple Crown Prospects" is a downloadable report from BloodHorse.com that will help you narrow down your picks for the upcoming Triple Crown. The "2011 Triple Crown Prospects" is a preview of the 40 most-likely contenders to run in the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I), Preakness Stakes (gr. I) and Belmont Stakes. The 54-page report contains a statistical snapshot of each potential runner, giving you the statistics and data you need to compare each runner side by side. "2011 Triple Crown Prospects" is the only preview you’ll need. Order now and get a jump start to the Triple Crown!
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Weak OBS August Sale Fails to Recover
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- Will Exaggerator Be Beaten in the Travers?
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC