Robert and Lawana Low bought a bay filly by Dixie Union out of graded stakes winner Rare Gift for $525,000 during the opening session of the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select sale Aug. 8. The filly was consigned by Lane's End as agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes