As a result of strong purse earnings from the pari-mutuel handle on the Aug. 13 International Festival of Racing program, Arlington Park announced Aug. 23 that average purse distribution will be increased by $10,000 per day from $202,000 to $212,000, effective with the Thursday, Aug. 25 racing program.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Firenze Fire Upsets Sanford Stakes
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Twisted Tom Muscles His Way to New York Derby Score
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing, Tapwrit Work at Spa
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Hunt Overcomes Trouble to Win Eddie Read
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping