Jockey John Davila Jr. and trainer Karl Grusmark each recorded milestone victories Nov. 14 at Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack. Davila notched his 3,000th career win with Royal Vessel in the eighth race after Grusmark got his 2,000th win with Honey’s Brutus in the fourth.
Most Popular Stories
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- Page McKenney Does it Again at Laurel Park
- First Foal Arrives for Gainesway's Karakontie
- Classic Empire On Track for Holy Bull
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Pegasus Workers Drill Across Florida
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Louisiana Derby Season Begins
- Chrome and Arrogate: Who to Root For?
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner