Frank Stronach’s Adena Springs announced that on Jan. 5 Harlem Rocker will undergo a surgical procedure at Cornell University to alleviate symptoms of spinal cord compression. As a result of the surgery it is expected that Harlem Rocker will miss the 2012 breeding season.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Forever Unbridled Heads Cast for Beldame
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'