1) At what track is the Grand National Steeplechase run?
2) Name the races which comprise the Triple Crown?
3) Name the only filly and the only imported horse ever to win the Kentucky Derby?
4) In what years did Man o' War race, how many races did he win, and what was the only horse ever to beat him?
5) Name seven of the eight Triple Crown winners and give the year in which each won the Triple Crown?).Pearson used part of his earnings to buy more art. He later experienced tax problems and appeared on "The $64,000 Challenge," which he won. His autobiography "Don't Look Back" profiled his free-spirited attitude in life and the race track. Pearson continued to collect art, and bought and refurbished houses to display the collectibles. In 1996, he was named one of the top 100 collectors in the U.S. by Art & Antiques magazine.Married six times, Pearson is survived by his wife of 21 years, Margaret, and four daughters.
Most Popular Stories
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Older Divisions
- Flashback Likely Pick Among Malibu Probables
- Valenzuela Expects Healthy Santa Anita Meet
- Storms Eye and Europe to Bearfoot Farms
- Digging Deeper into Breeders' Cup Lasix Study
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar
- Stretch Out No Problem for Unbeaten Samraat
- Brown Enters Pleuven, Request in Dania Beach
- Rice Plots Spots for Palace; Gravesend Next