Portland Meadows, the leading horseracing facility in Oregon, is already an NTRA member as a Magna Entertainment Corp.-owned racetrack.
"Increased participation greatly helps our programs, our industry and the fans," said NTRA Commissioner Tim Smith. "We're happy to have Oaklawn Park, Tampa Bay Downs and the Oregon horsemen as members, and we look forward to working with all of them in 2003 and beyond."
Most Popular Stories
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29
- KY House Speaker: Gambling Amendment Dead
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Trainer Michael D'Angelo Dies at 55
- Kentucky Horsemen Prepped on New Drug Rules
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- NTRA Safety Alliance Re-Accredits Aqueduct
- Fair Grounds Hall of Fame Inducts Proud Spell
- Breeders' Cup Ramps Up Recruiting in Europe