Portland Meadows, the leading horseracing facility in Oregon, is already an NTRA member as a Magna Entertainment Corp.-owned racetrack.
"Increased participation greatly helps our programs, our industry and the fans," said NTRA Commissioner Tim Smith. "We're happy to have Oaklawn Park, Tampa Bay Downs and the Oregon horsemen as members, and we look forward to working with all of them in 2003 and beyond."
Most Popular Stories
- Baker to Head Operations at Three Chimneys
- Mr Speaker Skims to Dania Beach Surprise
- Slideshow: A Visit to WinStar Farm
- Eluisve Gold Surprises Cape Guineas Field
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- Santa Anita Reducing Takeout on Daily Double
- Stallion Monba Represented by First Winner
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes