The last time Trinniberg ran at Saratoga Race Course he was the longest shot in the field, sent off at nearly 70-1 in last year's Three Chimneys Hopeful (gr. I). His return to the Spa in the Aug. 25 Foxwoods King's Bishop (gr. I) is likely to be quite different thanks to three graded stakes wins since then, including the Bay Shore (gr. III) at Aqueduct Racetrack in April and the Woody Stephens (gr. II) at Belmont Park in June.
Most Popular Stories
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- Songbird Works Fast and Easy at Santa Anita
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Can Frosted Cool Down Chrome-Arrogate Fever?
- A Look Back: Showdown in the 1986 Marlboro
- Consistent Just Jack Set for Maryland Million
- Breeders' Cup Decision Looms for Frosted
- Catch a Glimpse May Not be Done for Season
- Malibu Moon Filly Tops F-T Pinhook Prospects