The Horse: Your Guide To Equine Health Care has launched a redesigned website, TheHorse.com. Based on feedback from users, the new website offers a cleaner, more efficient user experience by prominently displaying popular content and organizing topics in an easy-to-use format.
Key updates to the website include:
• A format designed with today's user in mind: Users will be able to navigate around the redesigned site in a more intuitive way, both on a computer and on a mobile device.
• A variety of multimedia features available instantly to site members: Podcasts, slideshows, free reports, and premium video content are easily accessible.
• Improved site navigation: The broad range of content available is organized in a way that allows users to find new offerings, event coverage, and premium content based on interest or topic.
• More efficient grouping of media types: Articles, podcasts, vivid illustrations, videos, and other imagery related to topics are arranged together and easy to find.
• Featured articles and other content: Editors of The Horse select timeless content and new information focused on the care and maintenance of the horse. These articles and other content are highlighted throughout the site.
"Things look a little different around here," said editor-in-chief, Stephanie L. Church. "Our team has redesigned the look of TheHorse.com based on feedback from our faithful users, and on the growing number of multimedia resources we've added to our mix and will continue to add. These changes will positively impact the way users navigate and absorb the rich, in-depth veterinarian-approved, horse health care information that they already love and trust."
Membership to TheHorse.com is free. If you aren't a member of TheHorse.com, you can register a free account to access all of the multimedia features and veterinarian-approved, horse health care information.