The Nielsen Company on Nov. 6 reported that the Nov. 3 Breeders’ Cup Classic received a 2.0 national rating on NBC, attracting 3.1 million viewers to the hour-long program that ran from 8-9 p.m. EDT. The ratings and viewership nearly doubled from last year’s presentation of the Classic on ESPN, which drew a 1.0 rating and 1.6 million viewers.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell
- Glamanation First Stakes Winner for Point of Entry
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Raison d'Etat Gets First Winner
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins