"Irresistible Jewel won't be going to Arlington and it is now quite likely that she will finish off the season in the Japan Cup instead," trainer Dermot Weld told The Racing Post Sunday.
The 3-year-old won the Ribblesdale Stakes at Royal Ascot and the Aga Khan Studs Blandford Stakes, and was second to Bright Sky in the Group I Prix de L'Opera at Longchamp in her most recent start earlier this month.
Weld will be represented at the Breeders' Cup by Dress To Thrill in the Mile.
Also owned by Moyglare Stud, Dress To Thrill is unbeaten in four starts this year and achieved her most recent success in the Group II Peugeot Sun Chariot Stakes at Newmarket.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru