"Irresistible Jewel won't be going to Arlington and it is now quite likely that she will finish off the season in the Japan Cup instead," trainer Dermot Weld told The Racing Post Sunday.
The 3-year-old won the Ribblesdale Stakes at Royal Ascot and the Aga Khan Studs Blandford Stakes, and was second to Bright Sky in the Group I Prix de L'Opera at Longchamp in her most recent start earlier this month.
Weld will be represented at the Breeders' Cup by Dress To Thrill in the Mile.
Also owned by Moyglare Stud, Dress To Thrill is unbeaten in four starts this year and achieved her most recent success in the Group II Peugeot Sun Chariot Stakes at Newmarket.
Most Popular Stories
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 3-year-olds
- Kettle Corn to Stand in Ohio at Fair Winds
- Lucayan Well-Spotted in Hollywood Turf Cup
- Records on the Line in Final Native Diver Run
- Bringing Precision to Track Maintenance
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29
- String King to Try Dirt at Fair Grounds
- Aftercare Alliance Awards $1M in Grants
- Drug Testing Not Without Its Challenges