Among the Biancone-trainees is Whywhywhy, winner of the Sept. 15 Futurity (gr. I) at Belmont Park, and Zavata, who was third in the grade I Hopeful Stakes on Aug. 31 at Saratoga after capturing the grade II Saratoga Special on Aug. 14 at that New York oval. "The Juvenile is a race for the babies," said Biancone in a release from Arlington Park. "When you race babies, it is not always the best horse that wins, but the best horse that day. That is why I am more comfortable bringing two than one. If I had four, I'd run four of them."Besides Whywhywhy and Zavata, Biancone also brought Stellar, a daughter of Grand Slam who was fourth in Saratoga's grade I Spinaway Stakes on Aug. 30 after finishing second in the Adirondack Stakes (gr. II) on Aug. 12.
Stellar is being pointed toward the Juvenile Fillies.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple GI Winner Richard's Kid to Magali
- CHRB to Meet as Hollywood Park Closure Nears
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- Ultimate Guide To Winning 1 Million Points
- Hong Kong Cup Day: John Gosden - The Fugue
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce