The Blood-Horse editorial staff members were asked to identify their top 10 races in the Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I) and it was no easy task just deciding by which criteria a race should be judged—toughness of the competition, margin of victory, a monster pari-mutuel? After comparing the results and wrestling enough just with which Tiznow Classic to include (in the end we had to leave them both in), we came up with a list for you to now sort out. Vote for the Classic you believe stands out among the 10 top races shown here and share your comments on The Blood-Horse Facebook page.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- Ward Joins Water Hay Oats Alliance