In a move designed to expand the distribution of Brazilian racing globally, Codere Brazil announced an exclusive joint agreement Feb. 5 with Jockey Club Parana to share its signal with other racing jurisdictions on a comingled basis, including the United States, Australia, Asia, and other Latin countries.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- Dynatail First Winner for Hightail
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass