Luxury Flight was produced from the 12-year-old Lost Code mare Deluxury, who captured the 1992 Illinois Silent Beauty Stakes at Hawthorne and finished second or third in three other added-money events.
In all, 108 yearlings were sold for a gross of $649,600, an average of $6,015, and a median of $3,850. Compared to a year ago, the number sold and gross were up by 36.7% and 6.8%, respectively. But the average and median were down by 21.8% and 18.1%. In 2001, 79 yearlings were sold for a gross of $608,000, an average of $7,696, and a median of $4,700.
Most Popular Stories
- Akeed Mofeed Takes HK Cup; Little Mike 9th
- Glorious Days Closes to Win Hong Kong Mile
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in Hong Kong Vase
- Lord Kanaloa Impresses in Career Finale
- Red Reveur Upsets Hanshin Juvenile Fillies
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise
- Apprentice Jockey Vanessa Fry Wins Her First
- Multiple Grade I Winner Flat Out Retired
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Ed Dunlop - Red Cadeaux
- Broken Sword Never Looks Back in Bayakoa Win