Luxury Flight was produced from the 12-year-old Lost Code mare Deluxury, who captured the 1992 Illinois Silent Beauty Stakes at Hawthorne and finished second or third in three other added-money events.
In all, 108 yearlings were sold for a gross of $649,600, an average of $6,015, and a median of $3,850. Compared to a year ago, the number sold and gross were up by 36.7% and 6.8%, respectively. But the average and median were down by 21.8% and 18.1%. In 2001, 79 yearlings were sold for a gross of $608,000, an average of $7,696, and a median of $4,700.
Most Popular Stories
- THS: Santa Anita H. & San Felipe S.
- Haskin: Another Opportunity For Wise Dan
- Who Will Win the Big 'Cap Showdown?
- Bayern Out of San Felipe With Bruised Quarter
- Epic Rematch Set for Santa Anita Handicap
- Bond Holder to Florida Clinic for Monitoring
- Shippers Head Wide-Open Honeybee
- Sherman Keeps Ticking With California Chrome
- 191 Nominated to Toyota Blue Grass Stakes
- Conquest Titan, Vinceremos Loom in Tampa Bay