According to clinic personal, Bosque Redondo is resting comfortably and getting up and down with ease. He is still wearing a metal split that was placed on him following the injury. The son of Mane Minister was shipped to the Equine Medical Center on Monday from the Del Mar barn of trainer Jenine Sahadi.Trainer Paco Gonzalez conditions homebreds Bosque Redondo and Pacific Classic winner Came Home for John Toffan and Trudy McCaffery.
Five-year-old Bosque Redondo, out of the Cox's Ridge mare, Pima, won six of 17 career starts, including the San Berardino Handicap (gr. II) on April 6. He earned $478,470.
Most Popular Stories
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- Santa Anita Reducing Takeout on Daily Double
- Stallion Monba Represented by First Winner
- Calder Releases 2014 Partial Stakes Schedule
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- De La Cruz Soars at Tampa Bay With 4-Bagger
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- King Kamehameha Son Dominates in Hong Kong
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban