According to clinic personal, Bosque Redondo is resting comfortably and getting up and down with ease. He is still wearing a metal split that was placed on him following the injury. The son of Mane Minister was shipped to the Equine Medical Center on Monday from the Del Mar barn of trainer Jenine Sahadi.Trainer Paco Gonzalez conditions homebreds Bosque Redondo and Pacific Classic winner Came Home for John Toffan and Trudy McCaffery.
Five-year-old Bosque Redondo, out of the Cox's Ridge mare, Pima, won six of 17 career starts, including the San Berardino Handicap (gr. II) on April 6. He earned $478,470.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident