Noon: Book Giveaway--the first 500 women at the track (18 and older) will receive the book "Win, Place and Show–A Female Fan Guide to Thoroughbred Racing."1-5p.m.: Free Mary Kay Makeovers; True Colors Wet-Cut Hair Station
1:00p.m.: Ladies' Only Handicapping Seminar--The first 50 ladies will receive a gift certificate for a free box of Esther Price chocolates. Eclipse Award-winning journalist Jennie Rees and River Downs' JoLynn Johnston will teach handicapping tips and strategies for the day's live races.2-4:30p.m.: Silent auction sponsored by The Blood-Horse3:30p.m.: Saks Fifth Avenue best hat contest--winner will receive a $200 gift certificate to the Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet and present the trophy to the $100,000 Queen City Oaks.4:48p.m.: $100,000 Queen City Oaks- The richest race in Ohio for fillies.All Day: $2 Foo-Foo drinksPost time for live racing is 2:05pm. For more information, contact Darlene DeCaro at (513) 354-8308.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple GI Winner Richard's Kid to Magali
- CHRB to Meet as Hollywood Park Closure Nears
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- Ultimate Guide To Winning 1 Million Points
- Hong Kong Cup Day: John Gosden - The Fugue
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce