The timing seems to be right for that."
"He was bottled up, and usually, where he makes his move, is where he was waiting for room today," said Richard Schosberg, trainer of Affirmed Success. "Johnny (Velazquez, jockey of Left Bank) had a clear path on the outside, while we were still looking. It might have made things a little closer; it might not have. I don't have a plan mapped out right now."
Most Popular Stories
- CHRB Gets Update as Moving Day Draws Closer
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Normandy Invasion, Itsmyluckyday Return
- Slideshow: New Sires of 2014
- Solid Field Drawn for Springboard Mile Stakes
- Barbaro Brother Lentenor to Stand in Indiana
- Preakness Purse Increased to $1.5M in 2014
- Marathon Valedictory Closes Out Woodbine Meet
- Northern California Race Dates Approved
- Longshot Proves First Winner for Tippity Tap